Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Number THREE!!

We are so excited to FINALLY be able to announce that we will be welcoming Baby Willman #3 into our little family at the end of next May!
We are just so grateful to our Heavenly Father for this amazing blessing, and for constantly taking care of us! This truly is our little miracle baby! It has seemed like a rough road getting to this point, and we just feel so completely blessed to be adding to our already AMAZING family! Words can not express how excited we are!
Right now, I am just over 12 weeks along, so hopefully in just less than 6 short weeks we will find out the gender, and hopefully within the next week or so I'll have made it to my first prenatal appointment and maybe we'll have ultrasound pictures to show off!
Thank you to our family and friends who kept us in your thoughts and prayers throughout our recent struggle. Your faith, love, and support strengthened me more than you could possibly know!

3 comments:

Beckums said...

Congrats!! I just finished readin your 'long' post below...needless to say I was in tears, SO happy that you listened to the spirit and stuck to your guns!!! So, just out of curisoity, did you change your doctor!

Suze said...

Congratulation on baby #3! So glad you listened to the spirit and knew what was best, you are my inspiration :)

Dallin and Ashley said...

Crazy story! I am so glad you guys did what was right for you guys! But I am SO SO SO EXCITED for you guys! When I found out I was so happy for you guys!!!!