The stats are in...
We had Aurelle's 9 month well check (over 3 weeks late) and Minnette's 2 year well check (one week early) this morning... and here are the numbers:
Minnette:
Height: 35.5 in. - 93.67%
Weight: 28 lbs. 7 oz. - 77.66%
Head: 19 in. - 74.94%
Aurelle:
Height: 28.5 in. - 74.34%
Weight: 17 lbs. 6.5 oz - 19.9%
Head: 17.52 in. - 60.58%
As you can see, they are both healthy and still growing like crazy! I am amazed by how much Minnette has thinned out... she used to weigh in over the 95th percentile! I think all that running around has been burning a lot of extra calories. :) Aurelle's weight percentile has been going down slightly, as well, but the doctor says that since she is eating well, and that her height percentile is still high that it is probably just due to her crawling. I am so thankful to have such beautiful, healthy and happy girls! We love you, Minnette and Aurelle!
1 comment:
I know your girls are perfect . . . but it's always nice when the doctor confirms it, huh?
Post a Comment