Friday, May 7, 2010

I'd like to see your license and registration!

Minnette loves to sit in the driver's seat of the car and pretend to drive. She has been able to play in the front seat of the car a lot lately and trying to strap her into her own carseat is done against her will most of the time! Only about 14 years to go, Minnette!



What is so funny to me about these pictures, is that whenever I try to think about ,as a 16 year old with her license and driving a car... THIS is what I picture! And it always makes me laugh to picture a little toddler Minnette behind the wheel of a car! I just have the hardest time picturing her being anything but a toddler looking exactly like she looks right now.

2 comments:

gerielou said...

Hey, is that my van you're letting her drive. I thought I was finally done with student drivers in my car.

Gina said...

I love that she has a seat belt on even though she obviously isn't actually moving!