Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our new place

We have officially (as of last Thursday) reserved our new (to us) apartment that will more than likely be our new home for the next 3+ years!! The apartment is avaiable starting May 13th... so we will be packing up and leaving Phoenix the morning of the 12th. That gives us just over a month for not only packing, but packing and planning a road trip with TWO BABIES!!
We are so excited to finally have our own place... as much as we are going to miss Phoenix and all those we love here, we are so excited to be on our own!! We reserved a 3 room apartment on campus so coordinating our family aroud Kyle's work/school schedule and only having 1 car should be a complete breeze since Kyle will be able to walk/ride his bike to all of his classes!We really lucked out being able to get the apartment that we wanted, one with growing room for the next several years. Here's the floor plan for our soon-to-be HOME SWEET HOME:


4 comments:

gerielou said...

Nice! So which room is for Papa Smurf and me?

Unknown said...

That is so exciting! Congrats to Kyle!

Gina said...

argh. Ignore my other comment on your other post. I forgot that I am no longer talking to you because you are BAILING ON ME! Seriously, like 5 days is too much! Never speaking to you again.... NEVER!

Gina said...

OK, fine. I forgive you. I'm over it.

I will miss you too much to talk about though... :( I can't believe that Christmas is the next time we might cross paths. Do you realize that it will be more than 18 months between seeing you? :(