Getting weighed in. 7 lbs 13 oz!
Minnette's first video... getting measured!
Can you tell he loves this girl? The day he fell in love... and he's been wrapped around her tiny little finger ever since!
The new and improved Willman Family
Being strapped into her car seat for the first time (not a big fan of that either!)
She hasn't used this car seat in months, but just for comparison's sake we strapped her in one more time just to see the immense amount of growth that has happened in the last year!!
ONE YEAR STATS:
WEIGHT: 24 lbs 5 oz - 91%
HEIGHT: 30 in - 78%
HEAD: 46 cm - 77%
MINNETTE'S FRIST BIRTHDAY PARTY
We had a small get together of family and a couple friends for Minnette's first birthday party.
Eating her first piece of cake
Some of the goodies I made for her party... Ice cream cone cupcakes!

Oh, and some of these, too. Cake Pops= Delish!
Playing with some of her many, many birthday presents. This girl made out like a bandit!
3 comments:
Happy birthday to her- sorry we missed it! those icecreamcupcakes look awesome!
She is so fat and cute- I love the comparison pic of her in the car seat, I actually DID lol!
I can't believe she is already a year old. She is absolutely beautiful. (she even has a cute cry). Give Minnette a great big hug and kiss from us. Love you all Mom and Dad
Post a Comment