Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Minnette jumping?

Ok, Ok, Ok.... I am very sorry Mom and Dad for not updating my blog in a while. I know, I know, I know... I am a terrible daughter! :(

So, I finally got on camera this hilarious thing that Minnette does. Well, at least I think it is funny! Just trust me!

She does this all the time! She hasn't yet figured out the two-feet-at-a-time jumping technique... But so far she has totally MASTERED the aerobicizing slash tap dancing slash running slash skipping technique! See? I told you it was funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well she is definately Irish. She is dancing her Irish Jig. What a happy little darling. Miss you all so much. (thanks for FINALLY updating your website). Love you, Mom and Dad

Heather Collins said...

That is hilarious! She is such a cutie! I love her little legs. She is so precious!